Powered By Blogger

Sunday 1 January 2012

How to Avoid Pimples and Get Clear Skin

It is no secret that there are millions of products in the market today promising to clear up your acne in no time and give you clear skin. However, the key to avoid pimples is to correct your diet and make lifestyle changes. Acne free skin is a hallmark of good nutrition and an internal balance. Acne is an indication of an internal process that is not in balance. Internal balance is achieved by adhering to a 'green' lifestyle.

A 'green' lifestyle is one in which you are eating foods that we are evolved to eat. Humans were never meant to eat High Fructose Corn Syrup(HFCS) and processed foods. Our faces are a reflection of our diets. If you put garbage in, you get garbage out. If you continue to eat processed foods high in sodium and other preservatives, you will continue to get pimples. Our bodies require balanced and nutritious foods to function properly. I am not preaching a vegetarian or vegan diet here. Rather, I am asking you to take an objective look at what you are eating. Are you starting off your day with cereals loaded with sugar, corn syrup and maltodextrin? Or are you starting off your day with staple foods such as eggs, wheat bread and veggies? I used to think diet and acne had no relation to each other. The media had done such a great job of brainwashing me that I thought acne had to with everything else besides my diet. To rid myself of acne, I switched from one acne wash to the other. I tried over the counter face wipes, prescription drugs and even considered a powerful and dangerous drug called Accutane to rid myself of this curse. Yet for all my efforts, I was rewarded with more acne.

I was able to avoid pimples and clear my skin by making the switch to a 'green' lifestyle. I now eat unprocessed foods which I cook myself from raw ingredients. I eat rice, meat, beans, wheat, potatoes and other foods which are in their raw states. I am very careful of eating foods from a box or bag. If you want to get clear skin, you must make an honest attempt to cut out processed foods from your diet and instead eat foods that are closer to their natural state. That is the one piece of advice which I think will help you the most in avoiding acne and getting beautiful skin.

Hello,
My name is Said Mirza and I suffered with acne for a decade before figuring out the cure for acne. Now, I am on a crusade to expose the big drug companies' lies and help you get clear skin naturally. Visit my site so you too can eliminate and cure acne:
Avoid Pimples


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment